Hello Friends welcome to Ollywood360.com. if you are interested in share market/stock market or investing on stocks or treading then stay here you are in right place. I am with powerful article which can help you more as a friend and it is the first step about create a carrier in Indian sharemarket | and this powerful article about How To Open Demat Account With Zerodha |
Even many people want to invest in share but they have no idea or guider to guide about stock market, i am here to guide you all time about how to open demat account, what documents required to open demat account in zerodha. stay here to know all about Zerodha. after that if you have any doubt then you can also join our official Stock Market Whatsapp Group.
What Is Zerodha
Friends as we know zerodha is India’s biggest stock broker offering the lowest, cheapest brokerage rates for futures and options, commodity trading, equity and mutual funds. founded by Nitin & Nikhil Kamath. i choose this broker because i used upstox also as a demat and treading account but it not satisfy with their interface at all and the technology and also upstox takes much charges than zerodha (you can also calculate both charges) so i personally preferred Zerodha Than Upstox. also Zerodha offers other platform to invest to the investor like coin by zerodha application to direct invest in mutual funds. it provides Zerodha Varsity. Pulse by Zerodha, and many other application.
What Are Documents Required To Open Account on Zerodha
Friends as we know zerodha is good platform to open demat and treading account so they need some important document to open account, The Documents are given below.
- Active mobile number and Email address
- Aadhar number with linked mobile number
- PAN card
- 6 month bank statement/ Cancel cheque
- Recent Photo
- Recent Signature
How To Open Account With Zerodha Step By Step Guide
To open demat & treading account with zerodha you need to Click Here a new window will be open of zerodha website where you have to open a fresh new account. a new interface arrives you have to put your ten digit active mobile number and click on Continue button. The OTP(one time password) sent to the respective mobile number. after submit OTP then click on Continue button.
In the second step you need to put your Name and Email address as shown in the picture after that a verification code send to respective mobile number then put the OTP and verify your email address. then click on continue button.
After Submit OTP then click on continue button then a new interface will arrive which is asking about to put PAN card details & DOB(date of birth) then click on continue button again.
Successfully complete 2nd step then zerodha asking for account opening fees which is for two segment one is equity and another is Commodity. For equity you have to pay 200 & for Commodity you have to pay 100 INR. total account opening fee is 300 at zerodha. if you pay through UPI then it is totally tax free for you at below of the page a blank box where you have to put any upi address from which you could pay account opening fee. The click on PAY & CONTINUE button.
After pay then step-3 arrives where you have to update your profile details let’s start from first option.
- Update your marital status if you are single choose single if you are married then choose married check box.
- Fill Parent Details : you have to fill mother’s first name then in the second text box put your mother’s last name. after filling mother’s name then you have to fill your…
- Background Details : Choose your annual income from drop down number then click on commodity trade classification and choose your option, basically chose others.then comes trading Experience click on “NEW”. if you are new to the share market, Then choose your occupation from the drop-down menu. Then comes Funds & Securities settlement performance you have nothing to change. Then come Politically Imposed person if you are not politically imposed person then click on “NO” then click on continue button.
Link Bank Account
To link your bank account with zerodha first you have put your bank IFSC(Indian Financial System Code ) code then it automatically fetch your bank MICR code. after that you have to put your account then conform your account number then select tick on five tick boxes if you want to read then read all the T & C. Then click on continue button.
After Linking bank account you must have to verify your 5th step which is webcam verification which is appear on the screen. first took a plane paper then write down the four digit code which is given for you open your camera and stand in front of camera as the girl shows example on the picture.
Upload Documents On Zerodha
It is the most important step, in this step you have instruct to upload your documents
- Upload your cancel cheque / six month bank statement
- Income Proof :- for your income proof you can select 6 month bank statement and upload the same document again[It asks for password, if your PDF file is password protected then give password otherwise left it blank]
- Then upload your signature photocopy
- Upload your PAN card Photocopy/ Scan copy
Then Click on Continue button
Last Step is about E-Sign in this step the necessary thing is your Adhar card is linked with any mobile number which is accessible by you and submit the OTP respectively.
If you have not linked your adhar with mobile number then download the forms and send to the given address of zerodha.
I hope you all understand how to open zerodha account clearly if you have any doubts please comment below.